- Sell their product or service online
- Inform potential customers of what you offer
- Provide an immediate way for your customers to
ask questions or provide feedback
- Publish your price list
- Launch a new product and dedicate a website to
pictures and specifications for customers and the media
- Provide an easy way to get potential customers
to make contact
- Supplement adverts in Yellow Pages, press etc
- Save printing and mailing costs by reducing the number of
leaflets/catalogues you need
- Save the time spent on the phone explaining your product or
- Let people who see your business card or
notepaper find out more
- Present a professional
impression to customers, suppliers, investors etc.
- Let suppliers and customers know about you and
what you stand for
- Give directions to your shop/office/premises
- Reach a wider audience
- Available to potential customers 24 hours a
- Publish letters and references from satisfied
- Make changes to any information straight away
use is now 45% of UK households with more than 11million
4 million of
those have unmetered packages*.
regularly make online purchases.
On average, the
keenest internet users are aged between 35 and 44, but there have been
significant increases in the numbers of women and blue-collar workers
who are also switching on to the internet.
* source - OFTEL