E-mail set up
Once your new e-mail address is set up you can project a more professional
image by changing your settings in Outlook or Outlook Express*
- In Outlook or Outlook Express, open the Tools menu
- Select 'Accounts'
- Click the 'Mail' tab if it isn't open already
- There will probably be only 1 account set up. Single click this and
click on Properties. If there are several accounts, choose the one
that you use to receive e-mail.
- On the 'General' tab, you can overwrite the e-mail address with your new
- There is no need to enter anything in the Reply to' box unless you want a
different address for people to reply to.
- Click 'OK' and close the accounts window.
- The next time you send an e-mail, people will see your new professional
e-mail address. E-mail will still come through to you at your existing
mailbox, so no other settings need to be changed
- If you have any questions about this please contact
* If you use a web based e-mail provider like hotmail you cannot
change the e-mail address projected. We recommend the use of Outlook or